All members of the Atlanta Renegades are required to pay dues if they wish to participate in the current season. These dues are necessary to cover all of the operating costs that are incurred to keep the club going, including but not limited to: renting practice facilities, renting match fields, paying for match referees, training equipment, and dues to USA Rugby and USA Rugby South.
Dues for each Fall and Spring season are as follows:
- $150 for veterans
- $100 for rookies and U-20s
Dues can be paid directly to the club treasurer
, or via PayPal. Instructions for using PayPal are below.
Any players who are unable to make the payment in full can work out a payment plan with the treasurer. Such arrangements will be made on an individual basis, depending on the players' individual circumstances.
Instructions for using PayPal:
- If you do not have an account with PayPal you will need to create one.
- Go to PayPal log in page by clicking here.
- Log in to PayPal.
- Click on the 'Send Money' tab.
- Enter the amount and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you get this taken care of as early as possible in the season.